- 100% Rotarian Volunteer
- Member, Rotary Club of Mishawaka, IN D-6540
- Member of the Romanian Association of Preventive Oncology
- Medical Research Specialist
- Published Author "Say No to the Undertaker...Winning Your Battle with Cancer" and "Total Vehicle Alignment in the Modern Unibody"
- Board Chair, Cancer Support Group Helping Rotarians
- Membership Chair, Disaster Relief Rotarian Action Group-DRRAG
- Chairman, Annual Rotarian International Project Symposium and Workshop
- Director, Rotarian Civilian-Military Initiative Program
- Director, Project Support Center Fundraising Initiative Program
Why you need to book him to speak at your club, district conference, district and zone training programs…
Mr. Mattson has addressed more than 3000 audiences in 42 states and 5 foreign countries, including more than 20 district conferences, assemblies, and PETS. He is registered with more than a dozen Rotary District Speaker Bureaus as well as with the American Cancer Society (he has been awarded the Order of the Sword by American Cancer Society). Mr. Mattson has appeared on more than 15 radio and television talk-shows, and has been asked to lecture before several leading medical groups. His program titled, “Rotary on an International Level”, has been rated the top program by several Rotary Districts.
- If your club is involved in international service projects, you need to hear this important program to find out all the support that's available through your fellow Rotarians:
- How to integrate partner clubs to make projects easier.
- How to utilize Rotarian Action Groups and Fellowships to make your projects simpler.
- How to arrange for cost-effective shipping.
- How to use Civilian-Military initiatives to have a greater impact with your mission.
- Where-to-find the products you need for your project.
- New fundraising ideas that work!
- Assistance in looking for and writing matching grants.
Past RI President, Frank Devlyn • Past RI President, Glenn Estess • Past RI President, Cliff Dochterman • Past RI Vice President, Mike McGovern • Richard Abbott PDG 5240 • Sally Adelblue PDG 5240 • Ron Peterson DG 6110 • Bill Wilson PDG 7680 • Rob Ketron, PDG 7620 • Julie Boudousquie PDG 6740 • Ted O’Hara PDG 7190 • PDG 5150 Rus Ketron • PDG 6560 Jim Graham • PDG 6450 Brian Andersen • DG 6200 Greg Landry• DG 6980 Carlos Giraldi • DG 6970 Bill Griffin • DG 6990 Marcy Ullom • PDG 6110 Jack Maxwell
Comments from the listening audience and fellow Rotarians...
"I ran out of options for my patient. After hear Ed speak of a new cancer treatment, I looked into it and told my patient. So far so good,,, he's still alive today!" Dr. Sowelson, Key Biscayne
“The most informative program we have ever had at a meeting” Dr. Dwight Schuster, Indianapolis, IN
"I heard Mr. Mattson's program I took his business in case we ever needed his help. Thanks to his efforts, when our daughter, Sadie, needed help for Neuroblastoma, we enrolled her in a new treatment protocol which he brought to our doctor's attention. Sadie is alive today". The Davidson Family, Texas
"What I learned from reading Mr. Mattson's book, Say No the the Undertaker, gave me the information I needed to save my life in my battle with prostate cancer" Rick Montany, President, Rotary Club of Winter Garden, FL
“The information we received on umbilical cord storage from Mr. Mattson’s talk, saved my son’s life. Mr. Mattson arranged for Nicholas to receive a cord blood transplant at St. Louis University Hospital” The Welch Family, Illinois
“Mr. Mattson presents complicated subjects in easy-to-understand language” E. L. Wilkins, Lapeer, Michigan
“Mr. Mattson’s organization arranged for my son to receive an experimental treatment at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital, which saved his life” Nikki Chaimove, Atlanta, GA
“As a surgeon with multiple sclerosis, I would not be able to continue operating without the Betaseron I have been able to receive through Mr. Mattson’s organization” Dr. Michael Stetzka, Pediatric Academy, Kiev, Ukraine
“A friend heard Mr. Mattson speak in North Carolina and asked for his help for our daughter. Though she eventually lost her battle with medduloepitheilioma the treatment Mr. Mattson arranged at Duke University for her very rare cancer, was an exceptionally valiant endeavor. Everyone else had given up on her, but thanks to Mr. Mattson and Rotary she had a chance and was able to survive much longer than anyone expected.” The Wright Family, Bradenton, FL
“Thank you Mr. Mattson and Rotary for the medical supplies you delivered this past year” Dr. Mirceu Oletanu, MD Bucharest, Romania
"Shipping ambulances into Mexico is no easy task. With the help of Mr. Mattson and his International Project Support Group, we were able to ship two ambulances to the heart of Mexico". Wolfgang S. Stuellenberg, Club Rotario Ezequiel Montes, Queretaro, Mexico, D- 4160, Club ID 7023
"Our shipment to Bolivia was hijacked and ended up in Chili. Thanks to Mr. Mattson's help in locating the container and getting the Mississippi National Guard and the US Embassy involved, we were able to retrieve the shipment and complete our club project". Dr. Jose-Marie Bozo, Rotary Club of Roseburg, OR D-5110