Thursday, April 30, 2009

Looking to retain or finding new members?


I received this e-mail this morning. I have never been one to ring my own bell as many of those who know me will attest. I hope to post an occassional letter like this to inspire clubs to book meaningful guest speakers. They can yield big membership dividends!
Copy:Ed Mattson
Re: Amelia Island Sunrise new member, Maryellen Collavo

Welcome to The Rotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise. I am sure you will find Rotary a rewarding experience and the club a great group of friends. I have entered your basic information into our website and invite you to log-on to add more information. the site is used by the board for communication and provides a link between the membership.
The website is:
http://www.ameliaislandrotary.com/
Your logon name is: maryellencollavo
Your Temporary Password is: ameliaislandsunrise
We are happy to have you as a member. Art Shuster
SecretaryRotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment